Tuesday, October 21, 2008
What was I thinking....
Like a virgin on prom night, he ventured forth into unknown territory. Alright, I admit it. As a blogger I am a neophyte. I have heard of blogging, I know people who do it, hell I've even seen videos of people doing it. I however have not :((Damn, where's an emoticon when you need one?). Well, enough's enough. I will blog dammit even if it kills me. You don't think it will, do you? I mean that would be pretty shitty to die after your first one. I mean, what if I catch something? Worse yet, what if I get caught? Can you imagine the embarassment? Oh, I'm sorry...I didn't know you were blogging in there...ummm...I'll just go..Can you say AWKWARD? Then there's all those people who will say, " Oh, you're one of those people...bloggers." They'll turn their noses up and give you that look, like they don't get you anymore. Well, to hell with those bastards...I'm gonna do it anyway! Yes everybody, I'm blogging and I'm proud of it!!!! If you don't like it, well...DON"T READ IT! Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment